Lenovo might have initially uncovered the Vibe P1 Pro first in July, but informally, yet it is just now that it is at last coming to town, however with an alternate character. Called the Vibe P1 Turbo, the telephone accompanies mid-range specs and a decent outline to boot.
The showcase rests at a decent 5.5″ size with Full HD determination. The telephone underpins 4G LTE and double SIM for availability.
In the engine, you get the octa-center Snapdragon 615 processor with 3 GB RAM, Adreno 405, 32 GB stockpiling and an extension opening which takes up to 128 GB microSD cards. At the back, you’ll get a 13 MP camera with Flash, to oblige the 5 MP front-shooter. The P1 Turbo additionally accompanies a unique mark pursuer, which is dependably a lovely shock in mid-officers.
The greatest fascination here will be the battery. With a limit of 5,000 mAh, it likewise highlights 24W Quick Charge 2.0 to give expansive dosages in brief times of charge. It will be accessible in Silver, Gray and Gold, a standout amongst the most well-known shading mixes at this moment and for clear reasons. The telephone begins at around $300. In the event that you are a fanatic of huge showcase telephones with a substantial battery that keeps them alive, you ought to likely watch out for this handset.
Lenovo P1 Turbo particulars:
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz quad-center Cortex-A53 + 1.1 Ghz quad-center Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, altered
- Upheld Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM bolstered
- Show: 5.5″ presentation with Full HD (1920 x 1080) determination
- Memory: RAM: 3 GB/Internal: 32 GB
- Card opening: yes, by 128 GB
- Camera: Primary: 13 megapixel with double LED Flash/Secondary: 5 megapixel
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Quick Charge 2.0 bolstered
- Cost: around $300