People loving the new One A9, the combo of Android features and the iPhone-like look are going to be amazed by the new launch of HTC, the One X9. One X9 is more powerful than the One A9.
One A9 offers a large display of 5.5” IPS LCD with Android backlit soft keys below it. The design is the modification of One A9. It has the just out Helio X10 processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores, along 32GB storage and 3 GB worth RAM.
One X9 features the OIS and RAW image capturing with a 13 megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.0. it has the capacity to capture 1080p video. The front is an ultrapixel camera with the f/2.0 aperture. The phone is embarked with the trade mark of BoomSound speakers. The battery power is 3,000 mAh and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The One X9 worth $370 in the Chinese market but HTC claims it not be this much low in any other market.
- Chipset:MediaTek Helio X10
- CPU:Octa-core processor with 8 Cortex-A53 cores
- Supported Networks:2G, 3G, 4G LTE, dual NANO-SIM
- OS:Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Sense UI
- 5” IPS display with 1080p resolution
- Design:Metallic finish, dual
- Front camera:13 megapixel with f/2.0, OIS, LED Flash, 1080p video-recording autofocus
- Back camera:UltraPixel selfie shooter with f/2.0
- RAM:3 GB
- Internal:32 GB
- Card slot:yes (up to 2 Tb)
- Battery:3,000 mAh battery