The victors for the National Innovation Awards, being held surprisingly by Pakistan Innovation Foundation, have been declared in an occasion at Serena Hotel, Islamabad.
Simply a month ago, Pakistan Innovation Foundation(PIF) declared its arrangements to present National Innovation Awards in Pakistan as a piece of its yearly meeting occasion, the Pakistan Innovation Forum 2015. Today, the champs of the 12 classifications of trailblazers, new businesses and colleges have been reported.
Advancing a maxim of “Make In Pakistan”, this occasion was outfitted at advancing development in Pakistan and bringing forth a society of home-developed items and give a stage to present new trailblazers and new companies. Talking at the occasion, the Chairman of Pakistan Innovation Foundation, Saad Amanullah Khan said:
“One of the three standards of our work is about perceiving and remunerating Pakistani Innovators. We frequently feel there is no development in Pakistan and that is not right. There are numerous praiseworthy things that happened in Pakistan from Orangi Pilot Project, to Easy Paisa, and so forth and we must perceive those trailblazers so that the hands of others are fortified. As Pakistan’s driving and just champion of Innovation, the National Innovation Awards is a route for PIF.”
Here is the finished rundown of nominess and victors of the National Innovation Awards:
Most Innovative University (Program)
- College of Gujrat
- Habib University
- Data Technology University
- LUMS, SSE
The recompense for the most inventive college project went to Lahore University of Management Sciences, School of Science and Engineering.
- Pink Rickshaw
- LettuceBee Kids
- Naya Jeevan
- Gaming Revolution for International Development
The Social Innovation grant went to Pink Rikshaw, a ladies just rickshaw administration propelled by Zar Aslam, president of Pakistan’s non-benefit Environment Protection Fund, for the ladies of Pakistan.
- Engro Corporation for Relocation Project
- Qarshi Industries for Johar Joshanda
- Descon for University-Industry Partnership
- Khaadi for Daring to Create a Global Brand
In Corporate Innovation, Qarshi Industries asserted the first grant.
Additionally Read: Pakistan Innovation Foundation dispatches the first ever Innovation Pavilion and Makers Showcase
Most Innovative Tech Startup
- Zaheen Machines
- Taraz Technologies.
The grant for the most creative tech startup was grabbed by SoloInsight, an organization speciliazing in biometric gadgets and drove by one of the best entrepreneurial personalities in the nation, Farhan Masood.
- Telenor Pakistan/Tam`eer Bank for Easypaisa
- Taazi.com for Music Monetisation Platform
- TPS/1Link for Product Innovation
- Tameer Bank for Sehat O Sakoon
- PSE Investor’s Lounge
The principal position in the classification of Fintech Innovation was accomplished by Tameer Bank and Telenor for their administration EasyPaisa while the runner up was additionally guaranteed by Tameer Bank’s “Sehat O Sakoon”.
- Peshawar 2.0
- The Second Floor (T2F)
- Code for Pakistan
- Tech Valley Abbottabad
- IAmKarachi Consortium
The Civic Innovation Award went to The Second Floor(T2F), a group space to advance open dialog and free-discourse. The group was established and drove by Sabeen Mahmud, a human right dissident and NGO specialist who was gunned down in April this year. The runner up recompense went to the Khyber Pakthunkhwa based startup group, Peshawar 2.0.
- Punjab Information Technology Board
- Jhang Model of Citizen Feedback
- Decision Commission of Pakistan for Voter Verification
- PITB for School Monitoring System
In Government Innovation, NADRA figured out how to rub the triumphant position because of their unfathomable work in reforming the nation’s national Identity Card framework and conveying it progressive with the most recent advances.
- ProCheck for Counterfeit Medicine Detection
- Indus Hospital for Paperless Charity Hospital
- IRD for Innovative Technology Development
- INFOGISTIC for CloudClinik
- Heartfile for Health Financing
The victor of the recompense for Health Innovation was ProCheck, a pharmaceutical industry based entrance furthermore the inventor of a hostile to forging application, Asli Goli. The runners up was asserted by doctHERS
- TeleTaleem (Ilm on Wheels)
- Information Platform (Learn Smart Pakistan)
- Perusing Room Project for Low Cost Blended Learning
- 3i Logic and Jugnu TV
- School of Visuals and Practicals
- Inventive Technologies in Education NUST ITE
The honor for Education Innovation went to School of Visuals and Practicals(SOVAP) by IBA Sukkur.
Farming and Rural Innovation
- E4 Technologies for Cowlar
- NiBGE for Indigenously Developed Insect Resistant Cotton
- Markhor Shoes
The honor for farming and country development went to National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering – NIBGE, while E4 advancements made it to the runner up position.
- Forward Sports – Pvt Limited
- SPEL Group
- Millat Tractors
- Samad Rubber Works
The National Innovation Award for Industrial Innovation went to Packages, a strip mall that is under development in Lahore. The runner up in this class was Forward Sports.
Workmanship and Design Innovation
- Burka Avenger
- IamKarachi Consortium
- Group MUHAFIZ
- Coke Studio
The victor for the best Art and Design Innovation was Coke Studio, the Coke-supported music TV program that has been winning hearts around Pakistan for their live studio-recorded music exhibitions by different famous craftsmen, while the runner up went to Burka Avenger.
- Youthful Innovative Talent: Habab Idrees, the first Pakistani to get double respect at Intel ISEF 2015.
- People groups Choice Innovator of the Year Award: CricFlex, a wearable band to figure out whether a playing activity is legitimate or not.
- Life Time Achievement Award: Syed Babar Ali, a Pakistani representative, giver, previous Finance Minister of Pakistan and the author of Lahore University of Management Sciences(LUMS)