We know that Obi Worldphone has been marked as a new entry to the smartphone industry. It is owned by John Sculley who has been a former CEO of Apple and also Pepsi. He has now come up with Obi Worldphone SF1 and SJ1.5 that have been marked as the affordable phones for the emerging markets. These Worldphones will also be launching in Pakistan, in UAE, India and also in Turkey and Vietnam. So far their availability details have not been revealed yet.
Obi Worldphone SF1 details
- This Worldphone SF1 has been marked as the higher-end model. it features amazing unibody design that comes with metallic accents.
- It also comes with a“floating display” that will be giving your phone a unique and news look.
- It too holds a 5-inch IPS display along with 1080p resolution.
- It has been covered in Gorilla Glass 4. It is 8mm thin and it just weighs just 147g.
- It comes with a Snapdragon 615 processor and available in two versions, it comes with 2GB RAM and also with 16GB storage, the second version comes with 3GB RAM and also with 32GB storage.
Obi Worldphone SJ1.5 details
- It has a 5-inch 720p display, it has a dual-sim connectivity.
- It comes with 3G support and features a Magnesium-Titanium Alloy chassis.
- It is powered by a Mediatek quad-core processor and it is also coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- It comes with 16GB of built-in storage.
- It has a price of Rs 13,000.
Do try them up!