Pakistan has been reached to high mobile phone users, as per the recent reports and surveys, at the end of November,2015, the number of users reached to 124.24 million. Telecommunication Authority of Pakistan stated combined user base of all the five telecom companies of Pakistan the number reached to 1.64 million.
- Mobilink drives the graphs with 35.67 million customers
- Telenor is shutting in the crevice with 34.24 million subscribers.
- Merger of Mobilink and Warid, Mobilink will have the capacity to broaden the lead with more than 46 million post-merger clients.
- Zong has 24.05 million customers at the end of Nov 2015
- Ufone remained with 19.66 million customers till the time.