Date: October 28
Timings: 3 PM – 6 PM
Venue: Royal Palm Golf and Country Club Lahore
Hosted By: TiE Lahore
TiE Lahore Chapter is hosting a workshop on FinTech – The Future of Fintech in Pakistan, that aims to bring together academics, professionals, practitioners, entrepreneurs, startup founders and students to promote knowledge transfer and take stock of the emerging trends in the field of financial technology in Pakistan
Goals of the workshop:
- New developments in FinTech ecosystem globally and locally.
- Implication of these changes for the financial sector in Pakistan.
- What changes are needed in mobile infrastructure and device capabilities to support ubiquitous FinTech in Pakistan?”
What does it take to support a digital wallet service like Apple Pay? Comparing Pakistan with other markets.
- Emerging trends in Fintech in Pakistan and the regulatory issues.
- Panel discussion: Fin Tech startups in Pakistan
Why you want to be there?
Invention and Reinvention: A local & global perspective on Financial Technology
This half-day program will take a deep dive into technology, innovation and entrepreneurship!Bringing you the top innovators and local game changers who will tell you their story of taking ideas to execution.
Please register here:https://goo.gl/forms/ts0NvYdUIQEN3MeS2