Lenovo unveils the world’s first Tango-enabled smartphone known as PHAB2 Pro, which is going to give you the experience of augmented reality for the first time on your mobile phone.
The PHAB2 Pro is one of its kinds because it is powered by Tango technology. The Tango is a kind of software and sets of sensors by Google, which makes the augmented reality experiences possible in your surroundings. For instance, students can study through true-to-scale virtual diagrams, you can play virtual games anywhere and anytime, or raise your digital puppy or a cat at your home. All these fantastic features are now available on a single click in the PHAB2 Pro.
The company feels proud while unveiling the world’s first tango enabled smartphone. They have transformed a fantastic concept into a mobile device. According to Lenovo, PHAB2 Pro is going to shake the technology industry with its new concept and features. However, to make sure it is easily available to the consumers, the device is offered at affordable rates making it an all-rounder phone.
A home improvement company known as Lowe’s has come into partnership with Lenovo and they jointly develop an application called Lowe’s Vision. This tango-enabled app will help you remodel your homes by visualizing home furnishings, materials, and appliances in your homes and make your job quite easy and exciting.
Three main technologies are working behind Tango. First one is motion tracking which helps the device to see its location in 3D. Then comes the area learning which tells the exact location to the smartphone. The last one is the depth perception which helps the device in detecting any obstacles. PHAB2 Pro is the smartphone which for the first time lets you understand and visualize your surroundings through its powerful sensors.
Features of PHAB2 Pro
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.
- The powerful processor brings efficient hardware integration and processing to the device.
- 4G LTE connectivity and high-quality camera and sensors.
- The Snapdragon is designed in such a way that it efficiently balances the workload of Tango.
- It can quickly and simultaneously process the data received from the camera sensors, gyro, and accelerometer making the augmented reality experience very smooth and fast.
- The PHAB2 Pro makes amazing videos with high-quality audio using the Dolby AudioTM Capture 5.1 with Dolby Atmos playback.
- The video making process enhanced with three microphones, noise reduction systems, and a 16 MP camera.
- Also, you will get a real life experience while watching Dolby Atmos content using headphones.
- The PHAB2 Pro has a 6.4″ display with a sharp QHD (2,560 * 1,440) resolution.
- This fantastic smartphone boasts two 13 MP rear cameras with an immediate focus with F2.0 lenses.
- The camera is powered by professional-grade Futjitsu Milbeaut image signal processor.
- You can capture high-quality shots even in dim lights, achieve high contrast photos, and detailed photos with minimum background blur.
The close collaboration between Lenovo, Google, and Qualcomm Technologies has resulted in the masterpiece PHAB2 Pro, which is sure going to be a game changer in the technology market.
Saman Fawad is a professional content and creative writer, She is an MBA and loves to write about technology, startups, and business articles. She can be reached at email@example.com